Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Progress report to Prof

13 July 2009

Dear Prof RM,
  1. Congratulations upon the arrival of your grandchild. I am sure the baby brings joy to the whole family.
  2. My progress report: The progress of my data collection has been very slow. There are a few strategies that I have planned and am using now. First, I am now helping the Petaling Perdana education district office in preparing the materials to be displayed and taught for 'Selangor language exploraction carnival' (SELEC) which will be held on August 8th at the Selangor Education Dept Shah Alam. As Petaling Perdana is incharged of 'ICT in education' booth, I am helping them to set up a platform to park all the materials using Moodle. The teachers will use the online forum to discuss and upload their materials. Second, (as suggested by Zaidi) I update my website everyday and send personal emails with links to the forum every day or every other day. Third, I offer incentive in terms of rewards (to the most active participant) to encourage them to contribute to the discussion (I am not sure if you would agree with my third strategy).
  3. Zaidi and I would like to request an appointment date which is convenient to you (but not tomorrow 14th July since I am meeting the teachers for the language carnival). We are hoping to get some feedback on our final assignment in RIT class so that we could work on improving the content of chapters 1-3.

We hope to receive a favourable reply from you. Thank you for your time and cooperation Prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment