Monday, March 23, 2009

Conceptual framework

When I talked to Prof about my sketch on my conceptual framework, Prof clarified that I need to itemized the process. There should be input-->process-->output.

Now, what are my inputs? Prof said platform is not the input. Then, what is? Referring to my note taken during the earlier lecture by Prof, input includes resources, infrastructure and administration.


Input --> Resources --> Who are the experts involved?
--> What are the materials used?
--> Infrastructure --> how I construct the platform for CoP?
--> Administration --> how do I go about inviting people to join CoP?
how do I manage the platform?

Process --> identifying needs and gaps
--> Designing and developing content, technology and blending in with the pedagogy
--> Implementation of ideas
--> Evaluating outcomes
--> Disseminating results

Output --> What do I expect the end result be?
Teachers are able to:
1. share their best practices
2. facilitate knowledge construction
3. identify challenges they face in teaching and learning
4. share their perception on using the online forum

No comments:

Post a Comment